Have you heard about Zuppa di pane recipe? Do you know how to prepare this dish? Surprising!!! It is nothing but Italian Bread Soup Recipe. It’s very easy to make with few ingredients. This Soup Recipe is a combination of bread, butter, garlic, vegetable stock, dried herd, cream, cheese and spices. I always try to make healthy soup and salad recipes as we can make quickly and very essential for us. You know this bread soup takes only 10-15 minutes to prepare. If you have any cooking competition in your school or colleges then I recommend this soup recipe, I bet anybody can’t beat you. Well…will move towards this recipe step by step.
- Crusted white bread slices – 6
- Butter – 2 table spoon
- Chopped and minced garlic – 1 table spoon
- Vegetable stock – 7 cups
- Mixed dried herbs – 2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder – 1 table spoon
- Cream – 1/2 cup
- Grated cheese – 2 table spoon
- Olive oil – 2 table spoon
You may like: Veg Manchurian Balls
- Cut edges of bread and keep aside.
- Heat butter in a pan and add minced garlic, stir well.
- Next pour vegetable stock and add bread edges, minced dried herbs, salt and black pepper powder and stir well. Let it boil.
- Remove it from boil and add to blender and blend it and make puree of that and strain it.
- If you feel the consistency of soup is thick then add vegetable stock and make it little thin. Again boil for few minutes and add cream, mix it and switch off gas flame. Don’t boil after adding cream to the soup.
- Now hot Italian bread soup is ready to serve.
- Garnish with bread slices and grated cheese and serve with Italian bread.
Here you can use some other ingredients like green bean, peas, tomatoes and potatoes. but I didn’t use these ingredients, I have made it very simple. With the above said ingredients itself you will get perfect outcome.