Would you like to prepare White sauce at your home? White sauce can be used for many more dishes. It is a good combination with Pasta recipe, Yummy Macaroni recipe and even Chicken and Mushroom Recipes. Instead of buying sauce from market you can prepare it your own and preserve it for few days. It’s incredibly awesome and flavorful. If you want to prepare Red sauce check here. Its very easy to make. It takes only 15 minutes to preparation and cooking. It can be made with refined flour, milk, butter, black pepper corns, salt, onion, cloves and bay leaf. Let’s start step by step.
Ingredients of White Sauce:
- Refined flour (maida) – 4 table spoon
- Milk – 600 mili liters
- Butter – 4 table spoon
- Crushed black pepper corns – 1 table spoon (white or black pepper powder)
- Salt to taste
- Onion – 1
- Clove – 2
- Bay leaf – 2
You may like: The Best Frittata an Italian Recipe
- Heat nonstick pan and pour milk and put one piece of onion, clove and bay leaf. Let it boil. It gives good aroma to the milk and even to the white sauce. After it gets boiled remove onion, bay leaf and clove and set aside.
- Heat butter in the other pan and add refined flour, mix well and add that milk which you kept aside. Stir well.
- Add crushed black pepper corns, add salt and stir well. Let it boil for a minute.
- Its ready to serve. Take a bowl and serve. It goes well with Pasta Recipes.
Note: If you are using this sauce for any pasta recipe do not use salt much. As you are using salt in the preparation of white sauce itself.