Veg Manchurian recipe is a popular Chinese recipe. You can alter this recipe as chicken Manchurian balls by using chicken instead of vegetables. It is very easy process as it takes only 15-20 minutes to prepare. We all know about Gobi Manchurian recipe as it is a famous food of all over the world. I got bored by daily using Gobi Manchuri in my food menu. So I tried this Vegetable Manchurian Balls, because I wanted to bring some changes in my food menu.
Well let us know about Veg Manchurian Recipe like what ingredients are required to prepare, how much required, and how to prepare etc.
- Grated Cabbage – 2 cups
- Grated Carrot – 1 cup
- Grated Beans – 1 cup
- Grated Cauliflower – 1 cup
- Sliced Capsicum – 1 cup
- Chopped Green chili – 2
- Salt to taste
- Corn flour for consistency
- Water as required
- Chopped Onion – 1 chopped
- Minced Ginger- 2 table spoon
- Minced Garlic – 2 table spoon
- Chili sauce – 4 table spoon
- Soy sauce – 4 table spoon
You may like: Frittata an Italian Recipe
- Take a bowl and add Cabbage, Carrot, Beans, Cauliflower, Capsicum, Green Chili mix it properly.
- Next add salt, corn flour and water to the above mixture and mix it well.
- Make small or medium balls from the above mixture of vegetables.
- Heat oil in a pan in a low flame and fry those vegetable balls in the oil.
- Fry it until it get light brownish color and remove from the pan.
- Again heat little oil in a pan and add chopped capsicum, chopped onions, chopped ginger and garlic let it get fried nicely.
- Then add chili and soy sauce and little bit salt, leave it for a minute to get fried.
- After that add vegetable balls to the pan mix it well and fry for a minute let that sauce stick to that vegetable balls.
- Now hot Veg Manchurian Recipe is ready to serve. Garnish this dish with slices of onions, carrots, cucumber or tomatoes and sprinkle spring onions on the recipe. Serve with Sticky Coconut Rice and Healthy Lentil Soup.
Note: Here I have used only few vegetables. Other vegetables you can use here like potatoes, peas etc. Fry those vegetables in a low flame only because vegetable balls should not be burnt then you will lose the taste of the recipe. You can use ajino motto but I did not use it. I have got 15-17 small vegetable balls here. Add water and corn flour for consistency. If your child likes sweet Manchurian then you can add little sugar for dish.