Are you looking for Traditional Indian Food? Then check this recipe which is very yummy and healthy that is nothing but mutton fry. It is made with so many aromatic spices. Let us know Ingredients and preparation method of mutton fry.
- Mutton – 1/2 kg
- Mustard seeds – 2 table spoon
- Curry leaves – 20
- Grated ginger – 1 table spoon
- Black Pepper powder – 1 table spoon
- Chopped onion – 2
- Sliced and minced garlic – 10
- Coriander powder – 1 table spoon
- Coriander leaves – 2 table spoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 table spoon
- Chili powder – 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 6 table spoon
Related posts: Mutton Kaima balls, Mutton pepper salt, Mutton kaima shamee kebab
- Pour oil in the cooker and heat, then add mustard seeds, curry leaves, mean while add onion, ginger, garlic and ginger garlic paste. Stir it well. Let it get light brownish color.
- Next add turmeric powder and mutton pieces and stir well.
- Put chili powder,coriander powder, black pepper powder and coriander leaves. mix it well.
- Add salt to the dish, mix properly and continue frying until it leaves the raw smell.
- Next pour required water and take 4 whistle.
- After it gets 4 whistle fry it until it become dry.
- Now mutton fry is ready to eat. Garnish with cilantro leaves, tomato slices or cucumber slices and serve it to your loved ones.
Note: Here I have added water. But instead of water you can add coconut milk to boil mutton pieces. It gives a good taste. It is a best combination with chapathi, roti or rice and daal. Here you can use green chili or chili paste and mint (pudina) paste to the dish. Instead of mutton you can use chicken. If you are a pure vegetarian then use mushrooms, panneer etc instead of meat.