Today we are going to make fried stuffed olives. Olives are very rich in Vitamin E. Eating olives gives a good glow to skin .If you want to know the benefits of eating olive check here.Stuffed Olives are very healthy and tasty recipes. The crunch of this recipe is very nice. My kids are very crazy over stuffed olives, so i made this recipe. Here I am using cheese for filling, but you can substitute with sausage. Any olives you can use like green or black. It’s a best recipe to entertain your kids. It takes only 15-20 minutes to prepare. Let’s start this awesome recipe which is my kids favorite.
- Olives – stoned – 1 bowl(20-30)
- Grated Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Cheese Spread – 3 table spoon
- Dried basil – 1 table spoon
- Chopped Garlic – 2 table spoon
- Red Chili Fakes – 1 table spoon
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Egg – 1
- Bread Crumbs – 1 cup
- Oil – as required
You may like: Granola Bars
Let’s make ready of olive stuffing first.
- Take a bowl and add grated cheese , cheese spread and red chili flakes, pepper powder , dried basil,garlic and salt ( add little salt we already used cheese here – it contains salt in it ) – mix it well now olive stuffing is ready.
- Take little mix of stuffing ( cheese ) and stuff it inside of olives continue with all olives.
- Next will make ready of coating.
- Take a small cup and put egg and whisk it.
- In olive flake take refined flour and in another plate take bread crumbs and spread it.
- Take olive and coat with refined flour and dip it in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs.
- You have to make double coating . Now single coating is over next continue for double coating. Again take that single coated olive and dip it in beaten egg and again coat with bread crumbs
- The coating will become thick – heat oil in deep pan.
- Deep fry it in oil.
- Remove it in paper towel and place it in serving plate and serve hot. If you need stick (insert) tooth pin into the olives and serve.