Today we are going to make one rice item i.e. nothing but yummy mushroom risotto. It’s very easy and healthy recipe. It’s a great dinner dish. I love roasted mushrooms which is tossed with butter and combined in the rice. It’s a combination of mushroom, rice, butter, cheese and some spices. Ok well let’s know how to prepare this mushroom risotto step by step.
- Mushroom – 6
- Arborio rice – 1 bowl
- Salt to taste
- Paprika – 1 table spoon
- Black pepper – 1 table spoon
- Lemon zest – little
- Butter – 3 table spoon
- Parmesan cheese – ½ cup
You may like: Diabetic recipes with Kokum Appetizer
- First take mushrooms and chop. Heat butter in a pan and add chopped mushrooms to the pan fry for 5 minutes in low flame. Remove it in a bowl and keep aside.
- In other pan heat water and pour Arborio rice and boil until ¾ th done.
- Then add salt, paprika and black pepper powder and stir well.
- Next add lemon zest and roasted mushrooms to the rice and continue boiling for 5-6 minutes.
- At last sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on the top and garnish with celery, serve hot with Chicken Chili.
In this recipe you can use cream and white wine. But it’s optional. Some people like to add chicken pieces in this dish. Next option is you can add garlic and onions here. Here I have used Arborio rice but any kind of rice can be used.