South Indian Prawn Recipes is a delicious recipes of India. Spicy prawn curry is a good combination with Chapathi, Roti or Parota. Even it is a good combination with rice and chicken curry. I love this prawn curry so much. So I want to share this recipe for you.
Fry or bake this prawns or shrimps and use it in the recipe, they will be very crispy if you do so. In the burger you can use this recipe. Fill these prawns in the burger with some spices and tomato ketchup. Layer wise you have to do it. In one layer keep cheese sheet, then next tomato ketchup and keep onion, tomato, cucumber and pour spiced fried shrimps and continue same process and have it.
These prawns or shrimps are my delicious item in my menu. This is one of my fabulous recipe ever. Take some prawns and marinate with mixture of curd, chili powder, black pepper powder and salt for 30 minutes and grill it or fry it in grilled pan. You will get nice recipe quickly. So bachelors can try this easy recipe.
You can make this recipe as sukka or gravy style. Both styles are good to eat. If you want to make it as gravy then add coconut milk to the dish and boil. Through this prawn you can make a lot of dishes like prawn biriyani, prawn pulav, prawn tikka etc. Well let us know ingredients and preparation method of prawn recipes.
- Fresh prawns – 1 big bowl
- Grated coconut – 1-2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chili – 10-15
- Coriander seeds – 5 table spoon
- Cumin seeds – 2 table spoon
- Tamarind pulp – 1/4 cup
- Curry leaves – 10-15
- Chopped onions – 2 cup
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 table spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 table spoon
- Oil – 3 table spoon
You may like: Yummy Fish Fry Recipe
- Take above said red chilies, coriander, cumin seeds and make powder of these mixes and keep aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan and put some muster seeds, 1 red chili, and curry leaves.
- Pour that chopped onion to the pan let it get brownish color then add ginger and garlic paste let it heat for 30 seconds.
- Pour that prawns and add salt, tamarind juice and turmeric powder and mix it well.
- Let it cook for 3 minute then you have to add that masala powder which you kept aside.
- Add grated coconut let it boil for 1 minute.
Now hot and spicy prawn curry is ready to serve. Garnish this curry with coriander leaves, onions and tomato slices. This is very easy and quick recipe. I think you have got idea about how to make Prawn Recipes The Best South Indian Recipe. Isn’t it? I always make Sea food in my kitchen. In that my favorite is Tasty Crab Curry and Low Calories Shrimps Recipe.
Note: You can use a little bit of garam masala powder to this recipe. Here I have used grated coconut but its optional. Some of people do not like coconut. So in that case you can use/add coconut milk while boiling prawns instead of grated coconut. It gives a good taste to your recipe.