Are you looking for Pork recipes? Then check out following pork curry. Here I am going to explain how to prepare Pork Curry step by step. Pork Recipe can be made with ingredients like chilies, coriander, mustard, cumin, spicy masalas, ginger, garlic, onions etc. It takes 30-45 minutes to cook.
Ingredients of Pork Recipes
- Pork – 1 kg
- Long chilies – 10
- Coriander seeds – 1 ½ table spoon
- Mustard seeds – 1 table spoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 table spoon
- Poppy seeds (khus khus) – 1 table spoon
- Pepper corns – 20
- Turmeric powder – 1 table spoon
- Cloves – 5
- Cinnamon – 1”
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Ginger – 1”
For mixing with the pork meat:
- Big onions – 4 (chopped about ½” pieces)
- Ginger piece – 2” (finely chopped)
- Garlic – 15 cloves (peeled and finely chopped)
- Green chilies – 4 (cut length wise)
- Salt to taste
- Bay leaf – 1
- Vinegar – 3 table spoon
Preparation Method of Pork Recipes
- Heat little oil in a pan and roast the dry masalas (chilies, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, poppy seeds, pepper corns, cloves, and cinnamon) separately and grind to a fine powder.
- Add the ginger garlic and grind with little vinegar.
- Wash the pork well, clean the thick skin.
- Cut into one inch pieces and wash again.
- Mix the ground masala with the pork.
- Add the onions, ginger, garlic and green chilies.
- Add bay leaf and salt according to taste (approximately 2 table spoon).
- Add ¼ cup water and cook on medium flame for at least 30 to 40 minutes.
- You can cook in pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- When nearly done add about two table spoon of vinegar according to taste.
- The gravy should be thick and the oil should float on top.
- Now your Pork Recipes that is pork curry is ready to serve.
It is a best combination with roti, chapathi or white rice. Garnish with cilantro, parsley or any other slices of onion, tomatoes etc.
Note: In this recipe you can use coconut while making paste of spicy masalas but I did not use coconut here. That is optional. If you use coconut then while cooking pork instead of water use coconut milk which gives good taste and aroma. If you want more spiciness then add more green chilies or pepper corns. You can use with bone or boneless pork meat, with bone chops gives a good flavor and taste.