Are you looking for Low calories sea food? Then check this article about low calories sea food with shrimps curry. Shrimp recipe is one of the best delicious dinner recipes. Shrimps are good for health. Try to consume in your meal. It takes only 15-20 minutes to prepare. I am very crazy on Sea Food. Whenever I go to market I use to buy these shrimp and try to making some good recipe stuffs.
Here I am going to tell how to make shrimps recipe for dinner. Let us start step by step.
- Shrimps – 1 cup
- Olive oil – 4 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Garlic cloves (crushed) – 2 table spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 table spoon
- Lemon juice – 2 table spoon
- Parsley chopped – 1/4 cup
- Onion chopped – 1 cup
- Mustard seeds – 1 table spoon
- Red chilies – 2
- Red chili powder – 2 table spoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 table spoon
You may like: Mutton Green Masala
- Take some shrimps and clean and wash properly.
- Heat a pan in medium flame pour olive oil let it get hot next put mustard seeds, when it starts to get popping then add 2 red chili in the pan.
- Next add chopped onions fry it till it gets brownish.
- Add crushed garlic let it get fried.
- Now add shrimp to this mix and add salt to taste.
- Add lemon juice, chopped parsley, pepper powder, chili powder, turmeric powder and 1 tsp. seasoning.
Mix properly and boil for 5 minutes.
- Now shrimp recipe is ready to serve.
It’s very tasty and yummy recipe. You can garnish with coriander or lemon and onion slices or cucumber and tomato slices. Spread these ingredients in a big plate or a bowl and drizzle with shrimp recipe and serve it immediately. It’s a good combination with rice and fish curry.
Note: You can add grated coconut to the recipe. Some people love to use coconut milk to the dish. But its optional. Here there are so many choices to add some other spices like coriander, cumin etc. Here I didn’t use any other spices. I have made it very simple recipe.