Hi…foodies! Welcome to Uryummyrecipes!!!
Well…let me tell you about my blog. My blog is nothing but www.uryummyrecipes.com in which you can get all kind of healthy, tasty and yummy recipes for all generation. I have made some categories in my blog like veg, non-veg, desserts, breakfast and so many. Easily you can find your’s best one. Here I have provided some sample recipes from main category. Check each and every recipe, try in your kitchen and share your experience with me.
I am fully depending on cooking so I planned to start this blog, so I can share my knowledge, cooking tips, recipes and even I can learn alot of things from the food world. You know what kind of benefits you will get from my main categories viz; Desserts and soups and salads? Don’t you know? Then check out this quick answer:
Benefits of Eating Desserts:
- It helps to your weight control, so you can use it as weight loss recipe.
- It helps to reduce blood pressure.
- You can get a good mood.
- It helps to satisfy your desire.
- It encourage you to be active.
Benefits of Eating Soups and Salads:
- Soups are nutritious meal.
- Both Soups and Salads helps to lose weight.
- It helps to build strong bone.
- It keeps you healthy, healthy and healthy.
Hey you know I love spices and vegetables more and more. I will tell you my ingredients in my recipes and even I am revealing here why I am using those in my kitchen.
- Bay leaf
- Fennel Seeds
Let’s see what benefit we will get by having these vegetables.
Benefits of Eating vegetables:
- Good for skin, hair, eyes, teeth and digestion.
- They helps to prevent some diseases like heart problem, diseases.
- Totally you will get healthy body.
Ok now it’s time to know about some recipes. Let us start one by one.
Watermelon Ginger Lemonade:
Its my favorite drink which is very healthy as I am going to use very healthy ingredients here. Watermelon ginger lemonade is a combination of watermelon, lemon , ginger and many more ingredients. Let me explain in brief.
- Lemon – 3
- Water melon – 1 (blended)
- Ginger – 1 table spoon
- Chili – 1 (small)
- Mint leaves – 1/2 table spoon
- Lemon zest – 1 table spoon
- Soaked basil seeds – 2-3 table spoon
- Honey or brown sugar – 2 table spoon
- Soda – 3 cups
Take a big jar or glass add above said ingredients i.e. lemon, water melon, ginger, chili, mint leaves, lemon zest, soaked basil seeds and honey mix it well. Top up with 3 cups of soda. Refrigerate it for 30 minutes and serve cold.
You might be knowing about samosas which are made by different ingredients like potatoes, peas, mushrooms,paneers etc. But here I am using different ingredient, i.e. fig. Fig is my favorite fruit. It has a lot of health benefits. So you can try this recipe for your kids tiffin box. You can use cabbage, carrots, potatoes and peas in this recipe.
Let us see important health benefits of fig:
- It helps to prevent pain
- It helps to prevent diarrhea
- It helps to reduce sexual dysfunction
- Chopped onion – 1
- chopped ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped green and red chili – 1
- Oil – 3 table spoon
- Grated cottage cheese – 1 cup
- Boiled (roasted) yam – 1/2 cup
- Soaked figs – 5-6
- Cashew nut paste – 2 table spoon
- Red chili powder – 1 table spoon
- Coriander powder – 1 table spoon
- cumin powder – 1/2 table spoon
- Chat masala – 1/2 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Samosa sheets as required
- Heat oil in a pan and add onion, ginger and chili, saute it nicely.
- Add cottage cheese, yam, soaked figs, cashew nut paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, chat masala and salt, stir well.
- Cook for 10 minutes, add coriander leaves and switch off gas flame and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Take samosa sheets and transfer the mixture to the sheets and wrap it to form samosa.
- Deep fry it until light brownish color and crispy.
- Serve hot with Salads or any dips.
Blueberry Banana Smoothie:
Who don’t like berries in the world? We can prepare a lot of recipes through this berries like cakes, smoothies, salads etc. Always I love to have berry smoothies which is combined with banana and yogurt. You can add oat meals in this smoothie recipe, it gives a good flavor. So let us try one of my lovely smoothie now.
- Soyamilk – 1 cup (protein)
- Blueberries – 1 cup
- Honey – 2 table spoon
- Banana(melon or papaya) roughly diced
- Frozen strawberries -3 table spoon
- Hung curd – 3 table spoon
<a href=”https://www.ontoplist.com/blogs/uryummyrecipes_5a2264527543d/” target=”_blank”><img src=”https://www.ontoplist.com/images/ontoplist31.png?id=5a2264527543d” alt=”uryummyrecipes – Blog Directory OnToplist.com” border=”0″></a>
Take a blender and add above said all items and blend it and pour into a big glass and serve cold with waffles.
Here I am going to make muffins in little different way. I am using spices instead of sweetness.
- Milk – 1 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Refined Flour – 1 cup (optional)
- Oregano – a pinch
- Mustard sauce – 2 table spoon
- Mint leaves -6
- Bread slices – 6 (chop it)
- Butter as required
- Salt to taste
- Garam masala – 1/2 table spoon
- Chili flakes little
- Pepper – little
- Muffin papers as required
- Chicken sausages – 2 (chop it)
Take a large bowl and add egg and whisk it. Then add milk, refined flour, oregano, mustard sauce, mint leaves, bread, butter, salt, garam masala and chopped chicken slices. Mix it through your hands. transfer it to muffins and drizzle some chili flakes and pepper. Bake it in oven at 180 Degree C for 25-30 minutes. It’s a good combination with tomato ketchup.
Ok let’s move towards one of meat item that is my ever favorite i.e. Chicken in White Sauce.
Chicken in White Sauce:
Today we are going to make very interesting recipe which is called as chicken in white sauce (How to make white sauce).
- Chicken Cubes – 15 small pieces
- White Sauce – 2 cups
- Milk – 1 cup
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Sliced onion – 1 cup
- Salt – to taste
- Sliced Garlic – 6 cloves
- Pepper Powder (white or black) – 1/2 tbsp
Cooking Method :
- Heat oil in a non stick pan & add Garlic cloves to the oil , add onion and saute it for around a minute.
- Add chicken pieces, salt and stir well. Let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add white sauce mix it well & add pepper powder and milk mix it well continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Now chicken in white sauce is ready to serve.
Here you can add chopped button mushrooms to the chicken. It will become very tasty. First roast chopped button mushrooms then add to the dish. You can make many variations here like broccoli, carrots etc. But I prefer mushrooms.
Broccoli Soup :
Broccoli soup is a delicious soup, I ever make this recipe for my dinner. It can be made by broccoli, butter, oil, onion, garlic, veg stock and some spices. One bowl of broccoli soup keeps you healthy and stomach full. I have made a lot of soup recipes, if you like check and try it. Well will make Broccoli soup now.
- Broccoli – 1 bowl ( separated into small florets )
- Butter – 3 table spoon
- Oil – little ( 1 table spoon )
- Chopped Onion – 1 cup
- Chopped garlic – 1 table spoon
- Veg – stock -3 cups
- Milk – 1 and 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- White pepper powder – 1 table spoon
- Cream – 3/4 cup
- Heat nonstick pan add oil and butter ( if you add oil , butter melt properly), add onion , garlic – mix it fry it , add broccoli, stir well , add veg stock let it boil for 10 minutes strain it and cool it.
- Don’t throw that strained water ( stock ) we have to use that stock later.
- Lets make puree of strained broccoli mixture .
- Add that puree in strained stock , and add milk mix it, salt, white pepper powder, add cream and boil it for 3 – 4 minutes in high heat
Serve hot. It goes well with bread , burger or sandwich.
Olive and Feta Salad
Olives are healthy fruit lightly salty, Eating olives provides a plenty of health benefits to our body. In briefly we can say that it helps to protect against cancer, olives are good for our hair, good for our heart, it helps to reduce pain, protects against ulcer etc, etc,etc. So we can get a lot of benefits through this olives. So I planned to make one recipe from olive which can boost iron intake in our body.
I love to make different salads which is a good combination with meat item like Barbecued Chicken Wings. And Each salad should be very colorful like my Red Cabbage Salad. If you are seeking for weight loss salads then check out my posts.
- Sliced pitted olives: 2 cups
- Diced feta cheese – 1½ cup
- Olive oil – 4 tablespoons
- Zest of lemon – ½ table spoon
- Lemon Juice – 1 table spoon
- Minced garlic – ½ table spoon
- Chopped fresh rosemary – ½ table spoon
- Tomatoes -3-4
- Baked Potatoes -3
- Fried(baked) Mushrooms – 1/4 cup
- Crushed red peppers – ½ table spoon
- Ground pepper as required (to taste)
- Take big bowl. Add the olives, cheese, rosemary, tomatoes and potatoes and mushrooms, red pepper and stir well.
- Next you have to season this mixture with pepper and salt. Toss it well let it combine well.
- Serve it with toast.
<a href=”http://dir.blogflux.com/”>Blog Directory</a>
Pasta with red pepper sauce:
Its very easy to make and every one will love this recipe. In free time I always try to make this pasta recipe. I already told many times that I love pasta which is topped with cheese.
- Pasta (noodles) – 1 big bowl
- Red capsicum – 1
- Carrot – 1
- Onion – 1
- Olive oil – 5 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Minced garlic – 1 table spoon
- Tomato ketchup – 6 table spoon
- White pepper powder – 1 table spoon
- Fresh cream – 1/4 cup (6 table spoon)
- Mixed herbs – 1 table spoon
- Coriander (parsley) – to garnish
- Boil water in a big pan, add salt and little olive oil and pour pasta and cook till 5-10 minutes. Drain it and refresh in cold water and toss with little olive oil.
- Cut red capsicum as 1 inch length .
- Slice carrot thinly and even onion for the same.
- First we have to roast carrot, onion and capsicum.
- For that heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot, onion and red capsicum. Mix it . Let it roast for few minutes.
- Next have to make puree of that veggies.
- Add that roasted item to the blender and add little water and make smooth puree.
- Heat olive oil and add minced garlic, saute it.
- Add that puree which you made, add tomato puree and stir well.
- Add salt to taste, white pepper powder and add water. Let it boil.
- Then pour that boiled pasta to the pan, mix well and add fresh cream, dried basil and toss it nicely.
- Transfer to serving plate.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
You might be eager about to know about me right? I am a happy home maker and mother of two lovely kids,and a prompt food lover, passionate about cooking, I do catering business as a part time. I like to share and learn recipes. I always watch TLC (Travelling and Living Channel), Living Foodz and Food Food Channel and I use to read food magazines. Some times I do innovations in recipes and getting expected and perfect outcomes. It’s pretty easy and lovely too. Most of the my family members are chefs so I started to love cooking. I love all food lovers. You may love food, you may hate food but I love food forever.
<table width=”99″ height=”38″ border=”3″ style=”color:#ffff00; background:#990000; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px”>
<td width=”85″ align=”center”><p> <a title=”ckalari.com free website directory” href=”http://www.ckalari.com” style=”color:#ffff00″><b>Ckalari</b></a> is my friend</p></td>
If you want to jump in my recipe, then start here with some of my favorite recipes:
- Phirni With Fruits The Best Dessert
- Red Cabbage Salad For Weight Loss
- Tasty Fried and Stuffed Olives
- Zuppa Di Pane – Italian Bread Soup
- Quick and Easy Lentil Soup
- Granola with Maple and Pecans
- Granola Bars Healthy Dessert Recipe
- Lamingtons The Best Australian Cake
- Barbecued Chicken Wings In Barbecue Sauce
- Yummy and Tasty Greek Chicken Salad
Keep reading my recipes and don’t forget to give your precious comments and feed backs. At last I want to say thank you for stopping by my blog. Happy cooking!
If you would like to know more about me then click here.
If you would like to contact me then click here.
Once again Thanks for stopping by!