Are you looking for Healthy Lunch Ideas? Then here you will get the information about what you are looking for. You can have your healthy lunch with this crab curry. But little bit difficult to cleanup that crabs. It takes only 15-20 minutes for preparation. Here I am going to tell you that how to make Healthy lunch with Crab Curry. Let’s start step by step.
- Crabs – 6-9
- Red chili powder – 6-7 table spoon
- Mustard seeds – 2 table spoon
- Coriander powder – 4-5 table spoon
- Cumin powder – 2 table spoon
- Pepper powder – 1 or 1/2 table spoon
- Garlic ginger paste – 1 table spoon
- Onion chopped – 1 cup
- Spring onion chopped – 1/4 cup
- Tomato paste – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1 table spoon
- Oil – 2-3 table spoon (as required)
- Grated coconut – 2 cups
- Garam masala – a pinch
- Take some crabs and cleanup and wash nicely, keep aside.
- Take that grated coconut and grind it well and squeeze it properly and take thick coconut milk. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan put mustard seeds after it gets popping add chopped onions. Let it get brownish.
- Add garlic ginger paste and fry it.
- Next add tomato paste and mix it up.
- Pour cleaned crabs to the pan and toss it.
- Then add coriander powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, chili powder, turmeric powder, little garam masala and salt to taste.
- Put coconut thick milk which you kept aside.
- Mix it properly and let it boil for 8-10 minutes.
- When it gets dry it will be ready to serve.
Now crab recipe is ready to serve. Before serving garnish it with slices of onion and lemon or coriander leaves. It’s a good combination with rice, or dosa or Lamb Biryani.
Note: You can prepare it like a sukka (dry) style or masala style. Both are very nice to have. Instead of tomato paste you can use tamarind pulp to the curry.