I love Greek Salad recipe as it so yummy and mouth watering dish forever. It is very easy to make. It takes only 10 minutes. As it is very healthy recipe add it to your daily menu and serve it to your lovely kids. It looks very gorgeous and greeny salad. Even It would look good on my table. Greek Salad can be made with lettuce, olives, cucumber, cubed cheese, tomatoes, black pepper etc. Let us know the ingredients and preparation method.
Ingredients for the Greek Salad:
- Chopped lettuce – 3 cups
- Olives – 1 cup
- Sliced Cucumber – 1 cup
- Cubed feta cheese – 1 cup
- Chopped tomatoes – 1/2 cup
- Vinegar – 2 tablespoon
- Garlic – 2-3 cloves
- Crushed red pepper flake – 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper – 1/2 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 1/2 cup
You may like: Chicken Pasta Salad
- Take a blender and add above said quantity of vinegar, garlic, crushed red pepper flake, salt, black pepper and olive oil, blend it well and keep aside.
- Next take one big bowl and add chopped lettuce, olives, sliced cucumber,chopped tomatoes and cubed feta cheese, toss well and add above blended mixture which we kept aside. Mix it well.
- Now your Greek Salad is ready to serve.
It is a good combination with Barbecued Chicken, baked chicken and especially perfect with Mexican Corn Tortillas.
Note: Here I have added few ingredients. If you like other ingredients, say, carrots, cabbage, beet, green been, onions, radishes can be used for this. Try it with a different ingredients which on you like more.