This granola cluster is a great recipe for snacks. You can store it for a week in airtight container. Plenty of cereals you can use in this granola. It’s pretty easy and you can get an actual clusters. I love granola bars too, this is also awesome for your snacks. Totally at last conclusion is I love granola and don’t want to miss it in my menu. I recommend you to serve these cereal recipes to your beloved kids. I promise you they never avoid it and they start to love your recipe. Well…now it’s time to know how to prepare granola with maple and pecans step by step.
- Oats – 3 cups
- Almond meal – 1 cup
- Refined flour – 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar – 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Chopped pecans – 1/2 cup
- Chopped mixed nuts – 1/2 cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Maple syrup – 2 table spoon
- Raisins – 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 table spoon
- Take a large bowl and add Oats, almond meal, flour, Salt, chopped pecans, mixed nuts and brown sugar. Mix well.
- In the pan melt buter and add maple syrup and vanilla essence stir well.
- Add this mixture to the above oat mixture bowl and stir well as it combine nicely.
- Take a baking pan and greese butter and pour the above combined mixture and spread.
- Bake it in preheated oven at 325 for 12 to 15 minutes and flip it and continue baking for same time.
- Add raisins and bake for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove in the bowl and let it cool.
- Serve it to your kids with milk or milk payasam.
Here raisins gives good taste but you can use dried fruit instead. Muesli and corn flakes can be used. Oats is best diabetic recipe. One cup of oats with milk keeps my stomach full. I have many more oats recipes, which can be served to kids as breakfast. Don’t miss my other dessert recipe i.e. Granola Bars.