Hey foodies welcome to my food world. Today I am going to prepare a healthy granola bars. It can be made with cereals and nuts which are very necessary for us. I love oats which I use for my morning breakfast or as evening snacks. You might be knowing about oats. You can prepare a lot of yummy recipes from oats. I have prepared many more dishes and now love to share those recipes for my lovely food lovers. In my old post I have posted Granola clusters like wise here I am going to use cereals in this dessert. Even I am using pine nuts and almonds to give a different taste to my dessert. This dessert is a combination of some cereals, nuts, raisins, jaggery, honey, cinnamon powder and cocoa powder. Let’s know how to prepare granola bars.
- Oats – 1 cup
- Muesli – 1 cup
- Corn flakes – 1 cup
- Pine nuts – ½ cup
- Almonds – ½ cup
- Jaggery – 1 cup
- Cinnamon powder – ½ table spoon
- Cocoa powder – 1 cup
- Honey – 3 table spoon
- Raisins – ¼ cup
You may like: Diabetic Recipes with Bitter Guard Fry
- Take a pan and heat and pour oats, muesli, pine nuts, almonds and corn flakes. Roast it for few seconds. Remove it in the bowl and keep aside.
- In the other bowl add cocoa powder and cinnamon powder mix nicely. Add honey into bowl stir well.
- In a other pan melt jaggery and pour in to the above bowl. Mix well. And add roasted cereals, pine nuts. Mix well.
- Next add raisins and some nuts stir well.
- Take a tray and pour the mix and spread it. Keep it in rest for 15 minutes, let it get little hard.
- Cut it in your liked shapes. Now granola bars are ready to serve to your friends and loved ones.
You can use different types of nuts. Here I didn’t use any type of butter or ghee, it’s optional. Don’t miss my next post, i.e. about oats cake and oats smoothie which is very helpful to weight loss.