Are you looking for Fish fry recipe? Then here you will get step by step procedure about making fish fry recipe. Fish rava fry is one of the best dishes for dinner. It is a famous dish of south India. The making process is very easy and making process takes only 15-20 minutes + 1 hour for marinate (totally 1.20hrs). Easily we can make it at home through some ingredients. You can use different kinds of fish. Let us know ingredients and making process of fish rava fry.
- Fresh fish – 5-6
- Turmeric powder – 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Chili powder – 6 table spoon
- Tamarind pulp – 2 table spoon
- Maida flour – 3 table spoon
- Oil to fry
- Water(if required)
You may like: Mutton Fry Recipe
- Take some fishes and clean it up and wash properly.
- Take a bowl and add turmeric powder, chili powder, little maida flour and salt and mix it properly.
- Add little tamarind juice and 2spn water (if required) to the above said mixture then u will get a nice paste.
- Coat this paste on fishes and leave aside to marinate for at least an hour.
- After an hour spread rava on a paper or plate and place the fish over it. Fish must coat with rava both the side.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the fish in this pan. Cook on low flame and until it get it light brownish color.
Now fish rava fry is ready to serve. Garnish it with coriander leaves, slice of onion and lime. Serve it with Coconut Rice and curry it will be a nice combination. You can serve this fish fry with Salad.Try it in your daily menu and leave your precious comment.
Note: If you want more spicy then add more chili powder. Squeeze one lemon on fish fry and have it, it gives a different taste for your recipe. You can make tava fry instead of rava fry.