Would you like to make Chicken recipe? If yes, then here you will get the making procedure of chicken sukka. Through chicken you can make a lot of dishes. Chicken Sukka-Chicken Recipes is in Indian style of recipe. It can be made with different spices, garlic, ginger, onions etc. It takes 30 minutes to prepare. Its very tasty as we are adding masalas and grated coconut to the recipe. Let us know the ingredients and prepation method of Chicken Sukka.
Ingredients for Chicken Recipes:
- Red chili – 10-15
- Coriander seeds – 5 table spoon
- Cumin seeds – 2 table spoon
- Fenugreek seeds – 1 table spoon
- Garlic cloves – 10
- Bay leaf – 2
- Oil – as required
- Salt to taste
- Garlic-ginger paste – 2 table spoon
- Black pepper seeds – 2 table spoon
- Sliced onions – 3 (medium sized)
- Grated coconut – 1cup (big cup)
- Turmeric powder – 1 table spoon
- Tamarind pulp – 1 table spoon
- Tomato ketchup – 2 table spoon
- Chicken – 1 kg (with or without bone)
- Water – 1 glass
- Chopped coriander leaves – 2 table spoon
- Take a pan, heat and add little oil next add red chili, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, black pepper, bay leaf and garlic cloves and toast it for 1-2 minutes with low flame.
- Next have to make fine powder of these ingredients.
- Next take a big bowl and pour that chicken and wash it and clean it.
- Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onion and fry it, until it becomes light brown.
- Next add garlic- ginger paste let it fry for a minute.
- Next add chicken stir it well.
- Then add salt, turmeric powder, tomato ketchup, tamarind pulp and salt. Mix it well. Add 1 glass of water and cook it for 15 minutes.
- Next add masala powder and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- At last add grated coconut to the chicken.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves on the top.
- Now your chicken sukka-chicken Recipes is ready to serve. It is a good combination with rice and daal, roti, chapati and dosa, idli.
Note: Here I did not use garam masala it’s optional, you can add if you like. If you want more spicy then add black pepper more. You can use cashew nut paste and mint paste to the sukka, it gives different taste to your recipe.