Chicken Drumsticks with Red Masala are my favorite dish. I love to have it daily because it’s very crunchy and yummy recipe. It is very easy to prepare. It is awesome recipe for dinner party. I like spicy chicken drumsticks as it cure cold too. In rainy or winter season spicy chicken drumstick is a best dish. It takes little time to prepare but it takes more time to marinate.
Now I am going to share how to prepare Chicken Drumsticks.
- Chicken Drumsticks – 6
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – 2 table spoon
- Red chili powder – 10 table spoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 2-3 table spoon
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Garam masala powder – 1 table spoon
- Coriander & cumin powder – 5 table spoon
- Corn flour – 1/2 cup
- Oil as required
- Tamarind or lemon juice – 4 table spoon
You may like: Mutton Curry
- Take washed and cleaned chicken drumsticks and make deep slits in each sticks with knife.
- Add lemon juice to these chicken drumsticks and let it marinate for few minutes.
- Take a bowl add red chili powder, coriander, cumin powder, corn flour, little garam masala powder, garlic ginger paste, turmeric powder and salt to taste.
- Mix above ingredients properly and add tamarind or lemon juice and mix well. You will get nice paste.
- Coat this paste on each chicken drumstick. Keep it for marinate overnight.
- Preheat the oven 425° F/220° C for about 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 390° F/220° C.
- Bake the chicken for about 35 to 40 minutes.
- Take aluminium foil sheets and grease them with oil.
- Arrange chicken drumsticks and bake for both the sides.Now hot crispy chicken drumsticks ready. Serve it with Mexican Salsa or Greek Chicken Salad. Garnish with lemon, onion slices and spring onions. Its a good combination with rice and daal. You can have some lettuce with this.
Note: You can prepare in other method. Instead of powder you can use spices seeds and take above said items and even mint leaves, all together add it in blender and blend it nicely and pour that paste on chicken drumsticks. You can make in green masala style or red masala style. If you want green masala then use mint leaves, coriander leaves and green chili and if you want red masala then use red chili and pepper more instead of green chili.