Chicken chili is a delicious spicy recipe. Chicken chili is made of boneless chicken pieces mixed with different ingredients. Chicken chili is one of the famous recipes of chicken item. So many items, I mean dishes you can prepare from this chicken. In old post I have explained how to prepare dishes from chicken. If you have missed you can check here Chicken Empanadas, Chicken Pasta Salad, Greek Chicken Salad, etc.Chicken chili is common in each and every dinner parties. It takes nearly 20-30 minutes for preparation.
- Boneless Chicken pieces – 10-15
- Chopped Capsicum( different color you can use) – 1 cup
- Sliced onions – 1 cup
- Pepper powder – 5 table spoon
- Ajinomoto – a pinch (optional)
- Corn flour – 3-4 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Pinch of color – (whichever you like, I recommend red color)
- Chopped Green chili – 5-6
- Minced Ginger and garlic – 2 table spoon
- Soy sauce – 3 table spoon
- Chili sauce – 3 table spoon
- vinegar – 2 table spoon
- Spring onion or coriander leaves – 1/2 cup (1 bunch chopped)
You may like: American Chopsuey
- Boil cleaned chicken with little salt for 5-6 minutes.
- Separate that boiled chicken from water and keep aside.
- Next take 1 pan and add corn flour, salt, chopped green chili, chopped garlic and ginger, color powder, soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, pinch of ajinomoto mix it properly.
- Add that boiled chicken pieces to this paste and fry it in pure oil let it get light brownish color and remove this from oil and keep aside.
- Then take a bowl and add sliced onions, Capsicum (slices), green chili (chopped), garlic and ginger (chopped) keep ready for next process.
- Take a Pan add oil put above items, let it heat for 1-2 minutes add little water, soy sauce, chili sauce and pinch of color and salt for taste.
- Add chicken to this, mix it properly let it cook for 3 minutes, at last add coriander leaves and spring onions and switch off gas flame.
Now chicken chili is ready to serve. Garnish this with coriander leaves, or spring onion, tomato and cucumber and lime slices.
Note: In this recipe you can use Red Chili powder. But I have used only black pepper powder and green chili. You can add turmeric powder while preparing paste.