I ever love pasta recipes in my menu. Pasta dish is a good company while you are watching movie or gathering. While we gathering our family or friends we (me and my hubby) will make this pasta dishes for them, as they can enjoy and share their happiness with us. We have many pasta dishes, so we prepare each and every pasta recipes in rotation basis. My partner (lol my hubby) is the best person to make this pasta for me. He knows very well than me in the case of pasta recipe. I can’t get the same taste what he gets in the same recipe. So always I use his help in my cooking journey.
I love to eat Italian food as well. Always these kinds of food knocking me to prepare in my kitchen. This is one of our staple dish in our menu. It’s been 6 years since we have been home for holidays, So I have obtained to cooking this recipe. One plate of Italian pasta gives everything to all foodies, that I know. Probably every pasta lover might be knowing this. The one bite of pasta takes me to peak.
Plenty of variations can be made in this recipe. It is a good combination with salad. You can add chicken pieces, chopped carrots, beetroots,radishes etc. Then you can substitute with goat cheese here. This is totally awesome recipe.
Make some variations while preparing pasta dish so you can get different tastes because you may become lazy by doing same dish with same taste, same ingredients, same aroma and bla bla bla…Ok this capsicum and cheese pasta can be made with penne pasta (any pasta you can use), capsicum, cheese, onion,tomatoes, green bean, spices and herbs. Let us start step by step.
- Penne Pasta – 1 bowl ( 250 grm )
- Capsicum ( green, red, Yellow ) – 1 each
- Sliced Onions – 1 cup
- Cherry tomatoes – 4-5
- Green bean – 5
- Grated Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup
- Olive oil – 2 table spoon
- Chopped Garlic -1 table spoon
- Dried herbs – 1/2 table spoon
- Dried basil – 1/2 table spoon
- Crushed black pepper – 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese – 3 table spoon
- Chopped rosemary – little to sprinkle
- Boil penne pasta (you might be knowing about how to boil pasta? If you do not know then I have explained in my last pasta recipes, you can check in Pasta in Red Pepper sauce).
- Roast whole capsicum and peel it and remove the seeds and cut in to thin strips.
- Roast cherry tomatoes and green bean and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan add garlic, saute it. Add onion, dried herbs and basil (you can add fresh herbs too).
- Add pasta, tomato, green bean and capsicum. Mix it and toss it.
- Add mozzarella cheese, mix it , cook until this cheese melts. It must coat pasta very well.
- Add crushed black pepper, Parmesan cheese (you can add fresh cream too) and salt (don’t add more salt as cheese contains salt) mix it well. Remove it in serving bowl and sprinkle some rosemary.
Serve it with Salad and Blueberry Banana Smoothie.