Have you heard about Frittata Di Patate? It’s nothing but Potato Omelette of an Italian Recipe. I love most of the Italian recipes in that my favorite is Zuppa Di Pane a tasty Italian Bread Soup. If you are having left over vegetables or meat you can prepare best frittata recipe through it. When I was starving I use to make this recipe. I have made this frittata for dinner and it was a best one meal for me. As it contains my lovely ingredients i.e. potatoes, tomato, peas, cheese, egg and spices. It’s pretty easy and hearty recipe. You can use caramelized onions, cooked bacon, mushroom and any veggies left over.
- Potatoes – 2-3
- Chopped tomatoes – 2
- Boiled peas -1/2 cup
- Shredded Cheese – 1/2 cup (optional)
- Nutmeg – 2 table spoon
- Egg – 5 – 6
- Finely chopped Parsley – 3-4 table spoon ( 1 small bunch )
- Black pepper powder – 2 table spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Peel the Potatoes and make small cubes/slices and boil it through salted water for 15 – 20 minutes in high flame.
- Drain it and keep it a side.
- Take a big bowl and add egg , cheese , nutmeg, tomatoes, boiled peas, salt and parsley blend it nicely and pour that boled potatoes to the mixture and stir well.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the omelette mixture and spread it and close the lid.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes in medium flame.
- Flip it to the other side and continue cooking.
- Garnish with micro greens or sprouts.