Have you heard about Frittata Di Patate? It’s nothing but Potato Omelette of an Italian Recipe. I love most of the Italian recipes in that my favorite is Zuppa Di Pane a tasty Italian Bread Soup. If you are having left over vegetables or meat you can prepare best frittata recipe through it. When I was starving I use to make this recipe.
My partner is one of the fan of Italian Recipe, he wants me to make a variety of dishes which gives a different and great taste to him. Because of him I learned a lot of recipes which belongs to various countries. It gives a good experience too. This made a quick dinner with Bread soup and Salad recipe. When I am getting tired I go to this Frittata recipe which is very easy to make.
Some times my kid wanted to do this recipe and tries some easy recipes in his holidays like saturday and sunday. So always on sundays my kid is a king in my kitchen. We have to accept or agree for his dishes. Once we get aroma of his dishes we would love to say it’s yummy! Anybody can cook this frittata recipe as it pretty easy. This delicious recipe tempt us in night dinner party.
Usually we makes plain omelette for our meal. Making some changes in that gives a delicious look and nice taste too. I love to use potatoes in the omelette, but some people uses other ingredients. Crunchy potatoes gives a best feeling in a one bite.
I have made this frittata for dinner and it was a best one meal for me. As it contains my lovely ingredients i.e. potatoes, tomato, peas, cheese, egg and spices. It’s pretty easy and hearty recipe. You can use caramelized onions, cooked bacon, mushroom and any veggies left over. The combination of various colors of ingredients gives a good structure to our frittata recipe.
- Potatoes – 2-3
- Chopped tomatoes – 2
- Boiled peas -1/2 cup
- Shredded Cheese – 1/2 cup (optional)
- Nutmeg – 2 table spoon
- Egg – 5 – 6
- Finely chopped Parsley – 3-4 table spoon ( 1 small bunch )
- Black pepper powder – 2 table spoon
- Salt – to taste
- Peel the Potatoes and make small cubes/slices and boil it through salted water for 15 – 20 minutes in high flame.
- Drain it and keep it a side.
- Take a big bowl and add egg , cheese , nutmeg, tomatoes, boiled peas, salt and parsley blend it nicely and pour that boled potatoes to the mixture and stir well.
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the omelette mixture and spread it and close the lid.
- Let it cook for 10 minutes in medium flame.
- Flip it to the other side and continue cooking.
- Garnish with micro greens or sprouts.
The outcome will be very perfect and again and again you will try to make it. If you are a fan of potato recipe then don’t miss this recipe Aloo Bonda and Aloo badi. If you have any leftover potatoes (grilled or boiled) any you can use it in this recipe.