Barbecued chicken wings are great recipes for gathering. I love to make it in restaurant style. You can serve these wings while watching movie, cricket or playing game. Barbecued chicken wings are tossed with barbecue sauce which I love the most, it’s yummy and spicy with tomato ketchup. Here I am going to use only few main ingredients like chicken, black pepper, Tabasco sauce and tomato ketchup. You can prepare barbecue sauce in different ways. Here I am making spicy sauce because I love spiciness in chicken recipe.
- Butter – 1 cup
- Cajun spice – 2 table spoon
- Black pepper powder – ½ table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Tabasco sauce – 3 table spoon
- Tomato ketchup – ½ cup
- Chicken wings – 6-8
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Some greens, onion and corn for garnishing
You may like: How to make White Sauce
- Take bowl and add chicken, salt, pepper powder and a spoon of Tabasco sauce. Mix well and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Next we have to prepare barbecue sauce.
- Heat pan and melt butter, remove it in a bowl.
- Add Cajun spice, black pepper, salt, Tabasco sauce and tomato ketchup to the bowl. Mix nicely. Now barbecue sauce is ready.
- Take a big plate and spread refined flour. Coat that marinated chicken wings in refined flour properly.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry those dusted or coated chicken wings and remove it in paper towel.
- Now heat butter in pan and add fried chicken wings and stir well and add barbecue sauce and give a quick and lovely toss.
- Remove it in the bowl and garnish with greens and corn.
- Serve hot to your loved ones.
If you like sweetness in the sauce then add sugar while preparing sauce. It goes well with barbecue chicken salad.
Now let us move towards Barbecue salad, which takes few minutes to prepare and a nice combination with any kind of chicken recipe. This is one of my kind salad recipe. This salad looks so perfect with Barbecue chicken wings. I always try to make out easy-peasy recipes often. you can use any leftover chicken in this salad. But here I am not going to use any chicken breasts or pork in the recipe. You can use any kind of onion here, like red or green onion. Using tortilla in the salad gives a great taste.
You might be very eager to know how to make barbecue salad? isn’t it? Ok…will make that salad now.
- Diced onion – 1
- Diced Avocado – 1
- Chopped tomato – 1
- Chopped Lettuce – 1 bunch
- Pepper powder – 1 table spoon
- Olive oil – 1 table spoon
- Shredded cheese – 3 table spoon
- Lime juice – 1 table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Canned corn – 1/2 cup (optional)
Take a big bowl and add diced onion, diced avocado, chopped tomato, chopped lettuce, pepper powder, olive oil, lime juice, canned corn and slat to taste. Mix it well and give a quick toss. Drizzle shredded cheese over the salad.
Definitely you can make a perfect dinner with this barbecue chicken wings in a barbecue sauce and BBQ Salad. Try this and enjoy your day.