Barbecued chicken wings are great recipes for gathering. I love to make it in restaurant style. You can serve these wings while watching movie, cricket or playing game. Barbecued chicken wings are tossed with barbecue sauce which I love the most, it’s yummy and spicy with tomato ketchup. Here I am going to use only few main ingredients like chicken, black pepper, Tabasco sauce and tomato ketchup. You can prepare barbecue sauce in different ways. Here I am making spicy sauce because I love spiciness in chicken recipe.
- Butter – 1 cup
- Cajun spice – 2 table spoon
- Black pepper powder – ½ table spoon
- Salt to taste
- Tabasco sauce – 3 table spoon
- Tomato ketchup – ½ cup
- Chicken wings – 6-8
- Refined flour – 1 cup
- Oil for deep frying
- Some greens, onion and corn for garnishing
You may like: How to make White Sauce
- Take bowl and add chicken, salt, pepper powder and a spoon of Tabasco sauce. Mix well and let it marinate for 15 minutes.
- Next we have to prepare barbecue sauce.
- Heat pan and melt butter, remove it in a bowl.
- Add Cajun spice, black pepper, salt, Tabasco sauce and tomato ketchup to the bowl. Mix nicely. Now barbecue sauce is ready.
- Take a big plate and spread refined flour. Coat that marinated chicken wings in refined flour properly.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry those dusted or coated chicken wings and remove it in paper towel.
- Now heat butter in pan and add fried chicken wings and stir well and add barbecue sauce and give a quick and lovely toss.
- Remove it in the bowl and garnish with greens and corn.
- Serve hot to your loved ones.
If you like sweetness in the sauce then add sugar while preparing sauce. It goes well with barbecue chicken salad or Red cabbage Salad. In next post I am going to share how to make BBQ Salad recipe. Don’t miss it.
<a href=”http://www.blogs-collection.com/” title=”blog directory” target=”_blank”>Blogs Directory</a>